Threats against business networks are very common in todays business network. Whether a hacker is attacking your systems from the outside, an employee is abusing privilege, a trojan or virus is randomly looking for security holes, or you suffer an accidental denial of service from poorly trained users, the result is the same; your business suffers and you lose revenue.
How secure is your network?
Ask yourself the following questions about your network to determine how confident you are about your network security:
- Could a known virus penetrate my computer systems or network?
- Could a trojan program be installed on my file server that gives a hacker open access to my systems?
- Are the workstations and file servers on my network running the latest service packs and critical security updates?
- Is every system on my network running virus protection that is up to date?
- Is there a firewall installed on my network? Is it properly configured?
- Are my workstations adequately protected from an outside threat?
- Do I have a disaster recovery plan in place?
- If any data was destroyed can I trust that my backup AND restore are functioning?
- Do I know if confidential files are really confidential?
Answering "no" or "I don't know" to any one of these questions puts you at a higher risk for a possible security breach. For most businesses, a compromise of the integrity or confidentiality of the business would cause severe damage. And for smaller businesses and organizations a security breach could be catastrophic.
How can we help?
Our experience and partnerships with security companies such as Cisco, SonicWALL, Symantec, and Trend Micro allow us to bring corporate level protection to small and medium and enterprise businesses.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you improve your security and reduce the threat of an attack that cripples your business.