Managed Network Services
Managed Services provides you with the security and peace of mind that your computer systems are up to date with the latest operating system and application patches, anti-virus, and spyware protection. Since your systems are looked at on a regular basis, your risk of a problem going unseen is greatly reduced. Don't delay – contact Hyphenet today to schedule a consultation.
With Hyphenet's Managed Network Services you receive the following benefits:
- Regularly scheduled visits from our network specialist
- A dedicated, single point of contact
- Ongoing recommendations to keep things at tip-top performance
- An inventory of your systems, software, and peripherals.
How do Managed Network Service Agreements Work?
For a set price, you receive:
- A scheduled maintenance plan which includes:
- A server/network checklist with each visit
- Workstation updates and maintenance
- A written report of work completed during each visit
- An inventory of your hardware (and software if available)
- On-going recommendations to provide further scalability and stability
- Upgrade recommendations
- Pricing, purchasing and installation of suggested hardware and software requirements
- Regular meetings to allow your IT transitions to occur smoothly
- Services which extend beyond the scheduled maintenance time frames will require a proposal and be billed separately
- Software and hardware changes require approval or disapproval by Hyphenet
- Clear communication to Hyphenet of needs in software and hardware, in writing.
- An understanding that when recommendations are not followed, or when changes are made to systems by non-Hyphenet personnel, Hyphenet can not be held responsible and additional costs may be incurred.